Just Say No Project!
No to limiting the gifts
No to unequal time to articulate information
Lucinda Childs Taught High School Dance
No to disempowering timetables
Martha Graham had her first full evening of dance presentation at age 38
No to women without purpose
Isadora Duncan Created a social revolution
No to marginalization
Margaret H’Doubbler created an educational revolution
No to women empowering men and their contributions above and over other women
Grants for Women is new for me
No to women discriminating against each other
As this is discrimination against oneself
I have been embraced at least fleetingly by the Opera Ballet, The Kennedy Center, a graduate MFA, the NEA am I legitimate yet? Perhaps the question is, are you able to handle the fact that I am gifted.
No to being the choreographer with no time to be a part of the art and dance
I am making friends with a filmmaker so I will exist for all time
No to any process that takes me out of creative growth and flowering
Just like my name I am a very hardy mountain flower
Shrouded by mist when necessary
No comments:
Post a Comment