Sunday, October 2, 2011

Potential Research Areas

5 areas of research:

The question is…

Are these divergent categories?

Should they reference a singular theme?

I understand only I can answer these questions.


Passions and inspiration

Creating the world I want to join…

1 Green homes/architecture/ hauntingly beautiful spaces
Events and art locations connected to space

Souce space for art/dance evemts
Assistance from The former ambassador to Paraguay- Meridian Hill
Contat Steve at Parks and People
Contact Salon Home


2 Body-Mind medicines
Dance integrating yoga theory and practice, consciousness practiced
Intergrate my yoga certification with my dance paractice


3 Visual arts, new media, art/dance film/ art galleries
collaborations with filmmaker and photographer on visual media and dance
2 up and coming DC artists and me


4 Leading women of ancient culture and today
Grants for Wemon
Gender Equality and Genius


5 Aesthetics
fashion and integrated visual media
Bill
Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment